Like the perfect suit, a watch should fit well to look its best. Good news for you, when you purchase a watch from Signature Watches, we provide a complimentary bracelet sizing service (where applicable). And we’ve made it easy to determine your ideal watch fit by compiling a Watch Sizing Guide document you can download right here, complete with a ruler.
How to Measure Your Wrist For Ideal Bracelet Fit
- Print out the PDF document in 100% normal size (do not select “fit to size” option)
- Cut out the ruler along the lines (make the ruler is true to size by comparing it to an actual ruler)
- Wrap the ruler around your wrist (according to a comfortable fit) to determine the appropriate bracelet size
- Inform Signature Watches of the measurement
- Signature Watches can then size the metal bracelet of the watch you buy from us according to the provided measurement
- All bracelet-resizing services are completely free of charge with a purchase of a watch
Signature Watches’s Complimentary Bracelet Resizing Policy
- When you purchase a watch from Signature Watches, we provide a complimentary bracelet sizing service (where applicable).
- Before shipping your newly purchased watch to you, we can resize the bracelet according to the size information you provide to us. However, since we are working with a measurement that is provided to us rather than measuring your wrist ourselves, we cannot guarantee the final fit of the watch on your wrist.
- Any bracelet links removed during the resizing process will be shipped to you along with the watch.
- Signature Watches does not offer any refunds based on bracelet sizing issues. Taking advantage of this free service is done so at your own risk.
- Bracelet sizing requests may delay shipments; you will be notified accordingly if it does.
- If you need any further information before taking advantage of our complimentary bracelet resizing service, please feel free to contact us here.